New Scented Filaments, 3D Consumer Printers and Mobile App Being Previewed at CES 2016
LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- (ShowStoppers @CES 2016 and Sands, Halls A-C – 72535) -- ROBO 3D (http://robo3d.com) is bringing together the whole experience of 3D creation, giving consumers access to affordable printers, content and new specialty materials at the Tech West 3D Printing Marketplace at the Sands Expo during CES January 6-9, 2016.
During CES and Showstoppers, ROBO 3D is bringing 3D printing to life and showcasing the various consumer 3D printing options that are possible with ROBO 3D's creation machines—including 3D printed prosthetics, architectural models, artistic jewelry, film props, educational tools to 3D printing kits like homemade guitars.
"ROBO 3D democratizes consumer 3D printing. We make accessible hundreds of open source materials available on the market together with a large print build and the best speed in its class," said Dan Koziol, CEO of ROBO 3D. "We are passionate about the things you will create next."
New for CES 2016/ ShowStoppers are:
- Robo3D is launching the 'ROBO-Mobile' – a WiFi/Mobile connector enhancement at CES this year providing WiFi and Mobile accessibility directly to your ROBO 3D printer.
- A new R2 'pro-sumer' printer for serious home hobbyists or small to medium business applications will be previewed. With the biggest print size in its class providing 1,000 cubic inches of build space, the fastest print speeds in the 3D consumer space with 300mm per second and the ability to print with two materials at the same time such as PLA, ABS and filament infused with wood, carbon and bronze. The ROBO 3D R2 is also made for add-ons that can extrude ceramics, food/cake decorations, as well as laser engraving. All this at a price point of under $2,000.
- An entry-level printer under $1,000, the new ROBO 3D R2 Mini, will also be previewed. The ROBO 3D R2 Mini is focused on entry-level consumers who want to create smaller and less-complex projects. As the smallest and the most portable 3D printer in the market (10.5" cubed outside and a build size of 125" cubic inches), it boasts a minute resolution of 20 microns for smooth and highly detailed prints while not compromising on build quality. Like the R2's big brother, the print speed is also the fastest in the 3D consumer space with 300mm per second and the ability to use all ROBO legacy materials as well as open-sourced PLA, ABS and filament infused with wood, carbon and steel. The R2 Mini will come with Wi-Fi and mobile connectivity that can print directly from your smart phone.
- New scented filaments in fragrant flavors of apple, blueberry, grape and strawberry, exclusively from ROBO 3D.
- New 3D printing kits, including ROBO 3D's 2016 campaign to include an e-NABLE prosthetic limb 3D print kit with every ROBO 3D printer purchase to encourage people to support the e-NABLE community and allow individuals to immediately utilize their new 3D printer tool to give back.
ABOUT ROBO 3D
ROBO 3D , founded in 2012, has rapidly grown into a leading brand gaining significant traction through major online partners like Amazon and Best Buy. In May 2015, ROBO 3D initiated an international rollout through the signing of distribution agreements in Canada, Latin America and Europe. ROBO 3D products are now being sold in all key international markets and units have shipped to over 2,400 cities worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.robo3d.com.
SOURCE ROBO 3D
For further information: Xenia Moore, 619-508-0488 (cell), email@example.com